TEFL Job: Aroma’s recruiting native part time english teacher in Hanoi and Hochiminh City to teach workplace English to professionals and enterprize clients with attractive salary.
Skills and needs that we are looking for in a English teacher:
• You are a native English Speaker
• You have English teaching certificates and experience. Teaching workplace English to professionals and enterprizes should be advantage
• You have a passion to teaching groups of workers
• You have a high sense of responsibility, and you are motivated
• You are fully authorized to work in Vietnam
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes (public classes; corporate classes; private classes)
• Being responsible for teaching public classes setting in either two shifts (6:00 to 8:00PM) of (7:00 – 9:00PM) at the aroma office’s location
• Taking charge of corporate classes and private classes at time and location of customer’s preference (depend on negotiation)
• Providing courses with emphasis on communication in daily working situations and pronunciation
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
• Preparing the report after the test
Benefits for the part time teaching job
• Having attractive salary based on service quality delivered
• Having good permanent policies, and full-time policies for talented teachers
• Enjoying professional and open-minded working environment
• Having lesson plans designed by aroma to save time before classes
• Opening social network of working people
How to apply for the job
If you are interested in a part time English teaching jobs in a school specialized in workplace English for professionals and enterpizes, please send your CV to email@example.com if you are in Hanoi and to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in Hochiminh City.
We will get back to you and arrange a demo teaching session and further discuss the job as well as salary.
• Aroma is the first and only organization specializing in providing English training courses for working people and enterprises.
• Our products and services are well positioned between mid-end to high-end market and in direct competition with famous brands such as Language Link, ILA, VUS, Apollo,etc.
• Our vision is to become a Vietnamese professional and prestigious educational brand name, bringing practical values to customers and our society, contributing to the improvement of Vietnamese human resource capacity, and gaining back Vietnamese market share from foreign companies.
• We aim to double number of schools in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, and do franchising in other cities in 2015. In order to meet that development plan, aroma is seeking high-qualified employees to work and share the opportunities together.