Để có một cuộc phỏng vấn xin việc thành công, cần thiết phải chuẩn bị trước khi tham gia phỏng vấn. Đó là lý do bạn nên theo dõi video phỏng vấn xin việc bằng tiếng anh để biết cách trả lời những câu hỏi thường gặp của nhà tuyển dụng.
Ngoài việc đưa ra các câu hỏi chuyên môn liên quan đến vị trí công việc bạn ứng tuyển, nhà tuyển dụng sẽ khai thác thông tin từ những câu hỏi cơ bản, như: Tell me a little bit about yourself ( giới thiệu bản thân), why should we hire you (tại sao chúng tôi nên thuê bạn),…hay what are your strengths ( thế mạnh của bạn là gì),…Đừng tưởng những câu hỏi đó đơn giản, mà nó có thể khiến bạn “bại trận” lúc nào không hay đấy!
- Tổng hợp video học tiếng anh “hot” nhất
- Học tiếng anh qua video với thầy Kenny N
- Học tiếng anh qua video clip có tựa đề Dream
- Tổng hợp kinh nghiệm phỏng vấn tiếng anh
Link video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLYmg8XTet8
1: Well, thank you very much for coming into see us today. How was the journey getting here? Did you find us alright?
- Thank you for inviting me to the interview. I didn’t have any problem getting here. The directions very clear and I planned the journey carefully so I could avoid the traffic.
2: OK, so tell me a bit about yourself
- I’m hard – working, responsible and enthusiastic person. I’m well – organized and I work very well under pressure. I’ve got 3 year experience in sales and marketing and I would bring my last company 50% of total revenue per year. I really enjoy dealing with customers, I like teamwork and I can also work on my own very effectively.
3: So, to sum up, what would you say are your strengths and weaknesses?
- I’m dedicated and determined employee. I always try my best to complete tasks before the deadline. And I like to encourage and support others to achieve success too. As for weakness, I used to wait until the last minute to set appointments for the coming week, but I realized that scheduling in advance makes much more sense.
4: So what would you say have been your main achievements and failures in your career?
- When I was with the ABC Co., I saved over $150,000 a year by reorganizing customer services. And 3 years later, I did that again with XYZ organization and saved them more than $250,000.
I haven’t had any real failures. One project I worked on at AAA Inc. was delayed because the client made changes to the specifications, but I put in long hours to reduce the delays as much as possible.
5: I see you’ve had quite a few jobs in the past few years – does that mean you’re a “job – hopper”?
- I’m a loyal employee, and I don’t like changing jobs frequently. In fact, I was at my first job for over 2 years. So, I wouldn’t describe myself as a Jon – hopper.
Opportunities have arisen over the past couple of years which fitted in with my career plan. I would have like to have stayed longer in all my previous jobs, but I really had to take the opportunities while they were on offer.
6: So why do you want to work for us? What made you apply for this job?
- I want to work in a challenge and progressive environment. I’ve researched a number of organizations carefully and you have an excellent reputation as an employer. In particular, the job will give me a lot of new opportunities to develop my skills, and fits very well with my career plan.
7: Why do you want to leave your current job? What’s wrong with it?
- There’s nothing wrong with my present job. I enjoyed it very much indeed and I did it very well. But there hasn’t been any promotion within my department for more than 4 years now, and there’s no project of any in the near future. I’m ready for greater responsibilities, and new challenges right now.
Một số từ vựng thông dụng cần phải chú ý:
- Journey (n) /ˈdʒɜː.ni/: hành trình, chặng đường
- Direction (n) /daɪˈrek.ʃən/: phương hướng
- Hard-working (adj) /ˌhɑːdˈwɜː.kɪŋ/ : chăm chỉ
- Responsible (adj) /rɪˈspɒn.sə.bəl/: có trách nhiệm, đáng tin cậy
- Enthusiastic (adj) /ɪnˌθjuː.ziˈæs.tɪk/: hăng hái, nhiệt tình, say mê
- Teamwork (n) /ˈtiːm.wɜːk/: làm việc nhóm
- Strength (n) /streŋθ/: điểm mạnh
- Weakness (n) /ˈwiːk.nəs/: điểm yếu
- Dedicated (adj) /ˈded.ɪ.keɪ.tɪd/ : tận tâm
- Determined (adj) /dɪˈtɜː.mɪnd/: kiên quyết
- Achievement (n) /əˈtʃiːv.mənt/: thành tựu, thành tích
- Failure (n) /ˈfeɪ.ljər/: thất bại
- Job-hopper: “nhảy việc”
- Challenge (n) /ˈtʃæl.ɪndʒ/: thách thức
- Opportunity (n) /ˌɒp.əˈtʃuː.nə.ti/: cơ hội
- Promotion (n) /prəˈməʊ.ʃən/: thăng tiến
- Reputation (n) ˌrep.jəˈteɪ.ʃən/:danh tiếng
Trên đây là những gợi ý về các câu hỏi thường gặp trong video học tiếng anh chủ đề phỏng vấn xin việc. Đây là nguồn tham khảo rất hữu ích giúp bạn tự tin trả lời phỏng vấn, đừng bỏ qua nhé!